Have you ever walked into a room and immediately felt that something is off? Maybe someone had an argument or something tragic happened in that space? Everyone leaves behind energetic impressions in places we occupy and all of us have the ability to sense this energy.
The practice of smudging your space is an ancient way of clearing unwanted negativity, anger, resentment, jealousy or stagnant energy. However, some people don’t like the smokey smell it leaves behind. Using crystals or sea salt is another great way to clear out negative or stagnant energy and will re-energize your home and get things flowing again.
This aromatherapy spray combines essential oils, sea salt, crystals and rose water to leave your space feeling calm, yet energized, with a light earthy scent. It will purify and cleanse the space while raising the vibrations. When the energy of your space is clear, it will be easier to feel aligned and tune in to your intuition.
Pink himalayan sea salt carries a love vibration.
Sage is a powerful oil for clearing and purifying a space.
Frankincense is for uplifting the spiritual vibration of a space.
Rosewater transmutes negative energy into a lovely, delicate vibration that is conducive to peace and positivity.
Adding a crystal such as Clear or Smokey Quartz to your spray is optional. It will help remove the dense energy and replace it with a clear, clean, uplifting energy.
P.S. This makes a great housewarming gift.
Recipe & Directions
- 1/3 cups Rosewater
- 6 drops Sage essential oil
- 4 drops Frankincense essential oil
- 1 teaspoons Pink Himalayan sea salt
- Combine all the ingredients in a dark glass spray bottle.
- Once you’ve combined all the ingredients, take a moment to charge your spray with your intentions. Try saying a quick prayer that feels comfortable for you. I usually ask spirit and my angels to clear the space of lower vibrations and fill it with love, light, abundance, joy, clarity and whatever else I’d like to feel in my space. Now that you have blessed your ingredients and charged them with your intention, you’re all set. Happy Space Clearing!